Don’t forget that family restaurant night is tonight at the Chipotle on Auto Parkway from 4:30 – 9:00. You don’t need the flyer, just tell them you are there to support Reidy Creek and our school will earn 50% of the proceeds! See you tonight.
This week is full of events and activities! Here’s a break down of what’s happening at Reidy Creek this week:
- PTA Meeting @ 6:15 pm
- Parent University during PTA meeting. Click here for details about the topic for this month’s Parent University.
- 3rd & 4th grade PTA challenge: Each grade that has 20 parents/teachers attend the PTA meeting wins a play day!
- Coffee with the Principal @ 8:30 am.
- Family Restaurant Night @ Chipotle
- Support Reidy Creek by having dinner at the Chipotle on Auto Pkwy between 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Click here for the flyer ( in both English & Spanish)
Hi Reidy Creek families, we have a fun event planned for all. We’ve partnered with the San Diego Sockers to offer you $5 tickets to the last home game of the season!
The game is on Sunday, February 26 at 5:05 pm. PTA is planning a tailgating party before the game. If you arrive any time after 3:30 pm, you can join us for some tailgating fun on the North side of the arena!
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets will be on sale the following dates and times:
Friday, February 17 during the morning drop off and assembly.
Wednesday, February 22 after school.
Stop by and buy your $5 tickets! We hope to see you at the game.
Here’s what’s happening at Reidy Creek this week:
- Mother-Son Wild West Night!
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Don’t forget to dress up in your best Western costume!
- If you RSVP’d to the event, your child will bring home your ticket this week.
- View the flyer for more details
Do you want to learn about how you can use the 7 Habits to improve your family interactions? Reidy Creek is providing a series for 7 Habits of Successful Families, which includes four 2-hour workshops.
The first workshop begins tomorrow, Wednesday, January 18! Workshops run once a month from 8:30 am – 10:30 am (for four months total). You will need to purchase the participant guidebook, which is only $11.
There are five spots left. If you want one of those spots please contact Susie (email@example.com) ASAP:
It’s a new month, and that means we are focusing on a new habit for Leader in Me. For January, we will focus on Habit 3:
Put First Things First
Did you set a goal for 2017 that you want to accomplish? Use Habit #3 to help you carry out that goal by setting aside the time needed for you to accomplish that goal.
Habit 3: Put First Things First®
I spend my time on things that are most important. This means I say no to things I know I should not do. I set priorities, make a schedule, and follow my plan. I am disciplined and organized.
Here’s what’s happening this week at Reidy Creek:
- Habit # 7 – Sharpen the Saw.
- This habit encourages us to do things to renew and refresh our body, mind, heart, and soul so that we feel good and balanced. What helps you feel balanced? Take a walk with your family. Play a board game as a family. Try a new recipe and cook together. Tell your teacher how you Sharpen the Saw.
- Want to know more about Leader in Me? Please take a couple minutes to fill out an interest survey for a class. Get more information here.
Parent University & Reidy Creek school present: “Coffee with the Principal” where we will discuss how to help your child cope with stress.
Are you interested in creating a flight plan for a successful family? The 7 Habits of Successful Families training is for you! You will learn how to identify ways to improve your family by using the 7 Habits.
Before classes are offered, we are conducting a survey to find out how many are interested in attending this course. This information will be used for planning purposes.
Please complete by Friday, November 4, 2016. We appreciate your timely response!