Last week we had the pleasure of honoring our Reidy Creek teachers and staff at a luncheon. They do so much for our children, school, and community throughout the year we wanted to make sure they know how much they are truly appreciated.
Last week, students from 1st to 5th grade participated in the Reidy Creek Invention Convention. The Invention Convention:
Aloha Reidy Creek Families! The year is drawing to a close, and we want to take a moment to show our appreciation to our wonderful teachers and staff here at Reidy Creek. So, PTA is organizing an Hawaiian-themed lunch for teachers and staff this Thursday, June 8.
We are asking Reidy Creek families to show their appreciation by bringing one item for this lunch. We’ve had many volunteers already, but we are still in need of a few more items. If you think you might be able to contribute, please look at our sign-up and choose the item from the list that you can bring:
Mahalo (thank you)!
Tonight is Family Restaurant Night!
When: Today from 2 pm – 9 pm
Where: Bring your family to dinner at Rubio’s or just stop by for dessert at Coldstone in San Marcos on Nordahl. Please present your flyers!
A portion of the proceeds will go directly to Reidy Creek. We hope to see you there!
Yesterday was the annual Reidy Creek FAVE Art Festival. Beautiful student art was displayed around the courtyard, there was dancing, music, photo booths, activities (like origami and line art), an auction with amazing art pieces for sale (all profiting the school), food, and more! Many of our Reidy Creek families showed up to enjoy the fun. In case you missed it, here are a few photos of the art and activities. Share your photos in the comments to the Facebook post.
View the slideshow below:
Join us for Open House & the FAVE Art Festival tonight!
Open House: 5pm – 6pm
FAVE Art Festival: 6pm – 8pm
Here’s a look at what Reidy Creek PTA has in store for May. Mark your calendar!
- Thursday, May 18: Open House & FAVE Festival
- Open House: 5 – 6pm
- FAVE Festival: 6 – 8pm. View the flyer for more information.
- Tuesday, May 23: PTA Meeting
- Time: 6:15 pm
- All are welcome!
- Wednesday, May 24: Family Restaurant Night
- Friday, May 26: Coffee with the Principal
- Topic: Planning for Next Year
- Time: 8:45am
Tomorrow (Friday, April 28) is the last day to sign up for the Invention Convention. Please fill out the Intent to Invent form below and return it to your child’s teacher this Friday!
It’s going to be a really fun activity. If you want to learn more, please visit our event page.
Don’t forget that family restaurant night is tonight at the Chipotle on Auto Parkway from 4:30 – 9:00. You don’t need the flyer, just tell them you are there to support Reidy Creek and our school will earn 50% of the proceeds! See you tonight.
This week is full of events and activities! Here’s a break down of what’s happening at Reidy Creek this week:
- PTA Meeting @ 6:15 pm
- Parent University during PTA meeting. Click here for details about the topic for this month’s Parent University.
- 3rd & 4th grade PTA challenge: Each grade that has 20 parents/teachers attend the PTA meeting wins a play day!
- Coffee with the Principal @ 8:30 am.
- Family Restaurant Night @ Chipotle
- Support Reidy Creek by having dinner at the Chipotle on Auto Pkwy between 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Click here for the flyer ( in both English & Spanish)