This year the PTA is introducing a fun new fundraiser event: the Annual Golf Tournament.
Here’s a look at what’s happening in March @ Reidy Creek.
This Friday, PTA is hosting the annual Father-Daughter Dance! Dad, Grandpa, Uncle or any other special person in your daughter’s life is welcome to attend.
For details (time, location, etc.), please visit our event page! Click here to view the page.
Right now is the busiest shopping season of the year; it’s also a time where people are thinking about giving. Reidy Creek PTA would like to share two EASY options for you to support our organization just by making your normal purchases! Here’s how you can help:
- Sign up on eScrip. This site donates money to PTA every time you use the cards you register on the site. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to eScrip.com
- Select “Sign Up“
- Enter your personal information
- Select your organization. Please select “Reidy Creek Elementary School – PTA.” (You have the options to select up two more organizations–for a total of three–if you want to support other schools/organizations).
- Register the credit/debit cards you use most often, then submit!
- Then, when you pay using these cards at any of the thousands of participating stores, a portion of your purchase will go back to Reidy Creek PTA!
- Shop using our Amazon Smile link. For those of you who shop on Amazon, there is a very simple way to donate a portion of your purchase through Amazon Smile.
- Just shop on Amazon.com using this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-3472934
- For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Reidy Creek PTA thanks you for supporting our organization and helping us give back to our children and their school. Happy shopping!
Join PTA this Friday night for our Family Movie Night event! We will show the movie “Elf” on the big screen in the courtyard.
Be sure to bring chairs, blankets, and a picnic dinner. Of course, no movie night would be complete without movie snacks. So, we will have snacks and drinks for purchase (CASH only).
Join us this Friday (December 8) at 6pm. Be sure to arrive early enough to get parking and good seats on the lawn.
Please join us tomorrow (Tuesday, November 28) for our next family restaurant night at
Killer Pizza From Mars
Stop by anytime Tuesday (11/27) between 11am and 10 pm and a percentage of the proceeds will go to Reidy Creek PTA. Please bring a printed copy of your flyer! Click here to download the flyer.
See you there!
Here’s what’s happening this week at Reidy Creek:
Join us for our monthly PTA meeting TONIGHT!
- Time: 6:15 – 7:30 pm
- Location: MPR
- Childcare, snacks, and translation provided!
This month we are challenging the 1st and 3rd grades to each have 20 parents and teachers attend the meeting. Each grade that meets (or exceeds) the 20 person attendance will win a GAME PLAY DAY, because it’s FUN to be in PTA!
This week, the PTA is hosting a “Game Drive” (from Monday thru Friday). Please drop off any used games that your family no longer plays. The games need to be:
- family friendly
- not a lot of pieces
- do not require batteries.
Games can be dropped off at the front office or at tonight’s PTA meeting.
Next Week: Please note, there is no school next week for Thanksgiving Recess (11/20 – 11/24). Enjoy your time off!
Tomorrow morning is our first annual PTA-hosted Breakfast with Moms event! All Moms, Grandmothers, Aunts, or other mother-figures are welcome to join their child(ren) on campus for breakfast. Breakfast begins at 7:10 am.
The Apex Fun run event happens on Thursday, September 28 from 8:30 am – 11:30 am, and you are invited to join us! While you are here, you can check out the Health & Safety fair with the kids.
The Health and Safety Fair allows local organizations to join our students on campus the day of the event to promote healthy eating, physical activity, and community safety. This year’s event will include discussions, demonstrations, and meet and greet from five local groups.
Here is a sneak peek at the organizations that will be visiting this year: