Don’t forget that family restaurant night is tonight at the Chipotle on Auto Parkway from 4:30 – 9:00. You don’t need the flyer, just tell them you are there to support Reidy Creek and our school will earn 50% of the proceeds! See you tonight.
Our mini Book Fair begins today!
Here are our hours:
- Today (Wednesday): 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday: 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM (we are open during the Family Science Night event!)
Your student can bring money to school to shop during lunch time or with their class (if their class visits). Or you are welcome to shop after school on any of the three days.
We hope to see you there!
Here’s what’s happening this week:
- Leader in Me Focus for month of November: Habit #1 Be Proactive
- Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. Proactive people recognize that they are “response-able.”
- A proactive person uses proactive language–I can, I will, I prefer, etc.
- Just remember that every moment, every situation, provides a new choice. And in doing so, it gives you a perfect opportunity to do things differently to produce more positive results.
- Talk to your child about being proactive and try to encourage proactive behaviors.
- Coffee with the Principal
- Get to know our school principal ! Share your thoughts, ideas, needs and how can we serve both our parents and students better. Al l in a welcoming environment!
- Click here to learn more.
- Deadline to express interest in “7 Habits of Successful Families”
- Are you interested in creating a flight plan for a successful family? The 7 Habits of Successful Families training is for you! You will learn how to identify ways to improve your family by using the 7 Habits.
- Before classes are offered, we are conducting a survey to find out how many are interested in attending this course. This information will be used for planning purposes.
- Complete Interest Survey by clicking here.
Tomorrow is Family Game Night at Reidy Creek! Bring your family and your appetite and join us for a night of fun.
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Place: Reidy Creek
- PTA is hosting Family Game Night.
- Play interactive games for the whole family and even win family prizes.
- Have dinner and dessert while you are here. Both Firehouse Subs and Rita’s Italian Ice will be selling food (cash or credit card accepted).
Visit the book fair while you are here. The book fair is open until 7:00 pm!
Make plans today for a fun night out with the whole family at Reidy Creek PTA’s Family Game Night. We hope to see you there!
Here’s what’s happening at Reidy Creek this week (mark your calendar!):
Apex Fun Run fundraiser begins! Click here for more information.
- PTA Meeting tonight from 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM in the MPR (multipurpose room).
- You do not have to be a member to attend.
- Free childcare for your school-age student is provided!
Join us and learn a little more about PTA and what we have in store this year. We hope to see you there.
- Parent University from 1:30 – 2:30 PM in the Sage Den.
- Come learn more about:
- how you can get involved with your child’s education
- the new report cards
- Click here for more details.
- Come learn more about:
Every year, our PTA volunteers work tirelessly on a fantastic yearbook to commemorate your child’s school experience. We offer tributes in the yearbook as a way to send a special message to your child, grandchild or loved one, while also helping to support all the great programs put on by the PTA to enrich our children’s school experience and learning.
If you wish to have a small section of our 2011-2012 yearbook to dedicate as you see fit, print out and complete the form below. Drop off the form and payment in the form of cash or a check made out to Reidy Creek PTA by March 16th, 2012. If you wish to include photos in your tribute, include those as well on CD or a large high quality print for scanning. If you need your photos returned, please attach a note telling us so.
Join us for a Super Fun GLOW PARTY!!!
5:00 – 8:00pm
See the MPR transformed into a GLOW extravaganza! Glow necklaces and bracelets for all. Fun Games and Super Prizes. Music for dancing! Scrumptious catered food for a great price.
YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
Join us for a FUN-RAISER
at either Souplantation or La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill
this Thursday, January 27th.
Don’t forget, make sure to take the flyer with you.
Can’t find your copy? Download one HERE.
At the NEW location:
Only at: 1290 Auto Parkway, Escondido
Don’t forget to wear your jammies on Friday! It’s the last day of school before the Winter Break, so let’s get comfortable. 🙂
If you haven’t returned your Holiday Coffee, Tea and Cocoa orders yet, please make sure to get them in today so that we can deliver before the holidays! For more information, or to get your order form, visit here.
December will be a busy month at Reidy Creek School… including FAVE projects, some grade level Winter Performances, and the children getting as much learning in as they can before the Winter Break starts. (Don’t forget to mark it on your calendars – Winter Break is from Dec 20 – Jan 2.)
And a quick reminder that there’s no PTA meeting in December – but we look forward to seeing you at our next general meeting on January 18th, 6:30pm in the MPR.
Thanks for being an active part in Reidy Creek School!
– Your PTA