Are you planning to play in the golf tournament or attend the dinner event? All forms and payment must be returned to Reidy Creek PTA by THIS FRIDAY (April 6).
Please fill out and return this form (click here to open). Then, return the form and paymet to firstname.lastname@example.org (or send it in your child’s Coyote Connection this week).
For more details, visit the event page: Annual Golf Tournament
We hope to see you there!
The FAVE T-shirt orders are due TODAY (Tues 4/2)! T-shirt orders forms went home in the Coyote Connection the week before Spring Break (and can also be found on Peachjar). The t-shirt’s are only $10 and support the FAVE art program.
If you haven’t turned in your order form, bring it to the school today!
REMINDER: Yearbook Dedications
Tomorrow (Friday, February 23) is the LAST DAY to turn in your Yearbook Dedications! If you haven’t already done it, please:
- fill out this Yearbook Dedication Form and return it to your child’s teacher tomorrow with a check made out to Reidy Creek PTA.
- Email your pictures and message to email@example.com (also due tomorrow)
Don’t wait! Late or unpaid dedications will NOT be included in the yearbook.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Spirit Wear Sale
Tomorrow, Friday, February 23, we begin our Spirit Wear sales! The Spirit Wear sale continues until March 5.
There are two ways to order:
- Complete this Spirit Wear Order Form and return it to your child’s teacher.
- Order online at http://epiapparel.com/rei047.html
Show your school spirit and order today!
Is your child drawing a picture for the Yearbook cover? Please note that their art is due this Friday (they should return it to their teacher). The submitted covers will be judged over the weekend and the winners will be announced on Monday, January 15th.
Tomorrow morning is our annual PTA-hosted Breakfast with Dads event! All Dads, Grandfathers, Uncles, or other father-figures are welcome to join their child(ren) on campus for breakfast.
Tonight is Back to School night!
Don’t forget that family restaurant night is tonight at the Chipotle on Auto Parkway from 4:30 – 9:00. You don’t need the flyer, just tell them you are there to support Reidy Creek and our school will earn 50% of the proceeds! See you tonight.
Our mini Book Fair begins today!
Here are our hours:
- Today (Wednesday): 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday: 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM (we are open during the Family Science Night event!)
Your student can bring money to school to shop during lunch time or with their class (if their class visits). Or you are welcome to shop after school on any of the three days.
We hope to see you there!
Here’s what’s happening this week:
- Leader in Me Focus for month of November: Habit #1 Be Proactive
- Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. Proactive people recognize that they are “response-able.”
- A proactive person uses proactive language–I can, I will, I prefer, etc.
- Just remember that every moment, every situation, provides a new choice. And in doing so, it gives you a perfect opportunity to do things differently to produce more positive results.
- Talk to your child about being proactive and try to encourage proactive behaviors.
- Coffee with the Principal
- Get to know our school principal ! Share your thoughts, ideas, needs and how can we serve both our parents and students better. Al l in a welcoming environment!
- Click here to learn more.
- Deadline to express interest in “7 Habits of Successful Families”
- Are you interested in creating a flight plan for a successful family? The 7 Habits of Successful Families training is for you! You will learn how to identify ways to improve your family by using the 7 Habits.
- Before classes are offered, we are conducting a survey to find out how many are interested in attending this course. This information will be used for planning purposes.
- Complete Interest Survey by clicking here.