For the month of February, Reidy Creek will be focusing on Habit #4: Think Win-Win.
What does that mean?
Everyone Can Win
“I balance courage for getting what I want with consideration for what others want. I make deposits in others’ Emotional Bank Accounts. When conflicts arise, I look for third alternatives.”
What does it look like when students “Think Win-Win?”
- Students use unique talents and abilities to the fullest, and value others’ talents and abilities.
- Students are flexible and adaptable.
- Students are open minded and non-judgmental when considering the views of others.
- Students demonstrate attentive listening skills.
- Students cultivate a spirit of cooperation to live in an interdependent community and world.