Don’t forget that family restaurant night is tonight at the Chipotle on Auto Parkway from 4:30 – 9:00. You don’t need the flyer, just tell them you are there to support Reidy Creek and our school will earn 50% of the proceeds! See you tonight.
February may be a short month, but there is plenty going on. Get out your calendar and mark it with these upcoming events:
Here’s a look at what’s happening this week @ Reidy Creek:
- Parent University: “Reading Strategies” from 5 – 6 PM
- PTA Meeting @ 6:15 in the MPR (childcare provided)
- Book Fair begins! Visit with your child before or after school.
- Book Fair continues.
- Updated Family Lunch day for Grades: TK, K, 2nd, and 3rd ONLY.
- Family Science Night in the MPR.
- View this flyer for more information.
- Are you interested in volunteering for this event? Just fill out the email form below and we can let you know what volunteer opportunities are available. You can decide from there!
- Last day of the Book Fair (you can visit during Family Science Night).
Friday, February 10: Mother-Son Night
Tomorrow is Family Game Night at Reidy Creek! Bring your family and your appetite and join us for a night of fun.
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Place: Reidy Creek
- PTA is hosting Family Game Night.
- Play interactive games for the whole family and even win family prizes.
- Have dinner and dessert while you are here. Both Firehouse Subs and Rita’s Italian Ice will be selling food (cash or credit card accepted).
Visit the book fair while you are here. The book fair is open until 7:00 pm!
Make plans today for a fun night out with the whole family at Reidy Creek PTA’s Family Game Night. We hope to see you there!
The Book Fair and Family Game Night are coming up next week! The book fair begins Monday, October 11 and runs until 7:00 pm on Friday, October 14 so that you can shop during Family Game Night on Friday!
To make these events a success, we need your help!
The Apex Fun Run and Health and Safety Fair was a huge success! Students had a great time running, walking and even dancing around the Apex Fun Run track while raising funds for our school.
Hey Dads (and Stepdads, Grandfathers, or Caregivers), wouldn’t it be nice to start the day with a shared meal and a friendly chat with your child about the upcoming day? We know that we don’t always have time to enjoy breakfast with our children. That’s why PTA has scheduled our annual Breakfast with Dads event.
Please mark your calendars!
Friday, September 16, 2016.
Join your child for a complimentary breakfast on campus anytime between 7:15 AM and 8:10 AM.
We need your help!
We are looking for a few volunteers to help greet guests and check-in our visitors. Please contact us if you think you may be able to help.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the email form below:
Reidy Creek is having its annual membership drive. Help us meet our goal this year of enrolling 300 PTA members. There will be a school-wide membership drive during the first month of school.
Complete the membership form along with the $10 membership fee for each member, and return it to school no later than September 19th, 2016. The class with the highest percentage of PTA memberships at the end of the drive will win a WATER PLAY DAY!
You probably have a few questions about PTA. We have all the information you need!