In Person Coffee With the PTA scheduled for Thursday, May 12th 8:15 am
Our second in-person Coffee With the PTA is scheduled for next Thursday, May 12th at 8:15am in the Family Liaison Room. Please check in at the office first.
Sit with some current board members in a casual setting. Enjoy coffee and light breakfast items and get any questions you have, answered. They will discuss what events might take place next year, what monies we have left to spend on those events, and your feedback and attendance would be greatly appreciated!
The yearbook ordering link is now live!
You can also copy and paste this address into your browser: http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A01097486
Don’t wait! We have a limited run of 160 that are scheduled to arrive before school gets out before June. After all 160 are sold, they will only be printed in batches once another 25 are ordered.
A big THANK YOU to all the teachers, staff, and parents who contributed and sent in their pictures.
Your New Executive Board!
At our past PTA association meeting, the Association elected these new and returning officers for the following positions. Please congratulate them!
- Secretary – Veronica Nagao
- Vice President of Membership – Jenn Ramirez
- Auditor – Andrea Orellana
Don’t fret! If you’d like to still make a difference and see where and how money is spent, we are still looking to fill these positions:
- Historian – keeps track of PTA member and volunteer hours, manages social media
- Treasurer – signs checks, completes a simple Quickbooks report for each meeting
- President – leads all PTA meetings, oversees and manages the Board and all PTA-related event Chairs, is the “frontman/woman/person” of the PTA
- Parliamentarian – Appointed by the President, studies by-laws and motions
The two vital positions that must be filled are President and Treasurer as the Reidy Creek PTA cannot function unless those two positions are filled. No experience is necessary, and training and resources are available. Please consider joining!
Also, thank you for joining us at our past Restaurant Night at Rubio’s!
To see how much we made, please join us at the last PTA Association meeting scheduled for May 24th at 6:15pm via Zoom. More details to come!