Here’s what’s happening at Reidy Creek:
- Leader in Me: Habit #2-Begin with the End in Mind
- The student-led assembly team will be outside the gates on Tuesday mornings to ask students to use Habit #8: Use your voice to let use know how they are practicing Habit #2: Begin with the end in Mind.
- Family Restaurant Night is today! Take your family to dinner at Firehouse Subs (on W. Valley Pkwy), then stop at Barnes & Noble for story time and gift wrapping!
- Firehouse Subs Escondido will donate 25% of the sales generated from this event to the REIDY CREEK ELEMENTARY PTA. View this flyer for more information.
- After dinner, stop by Barnes & Noble and do a little shopping. A percentage of your purchase will be donated to Reidy Creek.
- Between 5pm- 8pm, you can have our fifth grade students wrap your gift for a small donation (the proceeds will go to the PTA, which supports many of our school events and activities).
- During that time, you can also hear some of our teachers reading for story time.
- Click here to print the voucher that you can present at checkout to make any purchases benefit Reidy Creek.
Reminder for Upcoming Events:
- Next Friday, December 16 is the annual Father-Daughter Dance!
- Mark your calendars and keep your eyes open for more information.
- We will need volunteers. If you aren’t planning to attend but want to pitch in to help out, please mark that day on your calendar. More specific information to come.