Here’s what’s happening this week:
- Leader in Me Focus for month of November: Habit #1 Be Proactive
- Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. Proactive people recognize that they are “response-able.”
- A proactive person uses proactive language–I can, I will, I prefer, etc.
- Just remember that every moment, every situation, provides a new choice. And in doing so, it gives you a perfect opportunity to do things differently to produce more positive results.
- Talk to your child about being proactive and try to encourage proactive behaviors.
- Coffee with the Principal
- Get to know our school principal ! Share your thoughts, ideas, needs and how can we serve both our parents and students better. Al l in a welcoming environment!
- Click here to learn more.
- Deadline to express interest in “7 Habits of Successful Families”
- Are you interested in creating a flight plan for a successful family? The 7 Habits of Successful Families training is for you! You will learn how to identify ways to improve your family by using the 7 Habits.
- Before classes are offered, we are conducting a survey to find out how many are interested in attending this course. This information will be used for planning purposes.
- Complete Interest Survey by clicking here.