Here’s what’s happening this week at Reidy Creek:
- Habit # 7 – Sharpen the Saw.
- This habit encourages us to do things to renew and refresh our body, mind, heart, and soul so that we feel good and balanced. What helps you feel balanced? Take a walk with your family. Play a board game as a family. Try a new recipe and cook together. Tell your teacher how you Sharpen the Saw.
- Want to know more about Leader in Me? Please take a couple minutes to fill out an interest survey for a class. Get more information here.
- Deadline for students (grades 3 – 5) to volunteer for the LEAD team (leaders exercising actively daily). Click here to view the flyer and print the form.
- Last day to complete Leader in Me interest survey.