Our PTA meeting is tomorrow night, Tuesday October 16th at 6:30pm, after a CST testing and results meeting in the MPR at 5:30pm.
Please find the agenda attached, and I urge you to attend if you can. We will have a presentation by Mrs. W Threatt and Mrs. Chaffin on the Education through Music program, its benefits, and how it is being applied in the classroom. We will also have the results of our FunRun Fundraiser including a short slideshow of the highlights.
Please review the attached agenda and we look forward to seeing you there! As always, babysitting and snacks will be provided, this time babysitting will be in room 35.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve September 18th meeting minutes
- President: Welcome
- Principal: Any updates
- Education through Music Presentation by Mrs. W. Threatt and Mrs. Chaffin
- VP of membership: status of Membership drive, including current class leaders
- Family Night: Provide the details for Nov. 2 family night with motion to approve
- VP of ways and means: Short presentation on the results of the Fun Run fundraiser.
- Budget committee: Motion to call a meeting of budget committee to explore reducing programs budget or increasing fundraising for the year.
- Staff Appreciation: request for dishes for parent/teacher conferences to thank teachers during conferences.
- Yearbook: Motion and discussion on expanding size of yearbook.
- Treasurer: Treasurer’s report, any release of funds or checks, Mini grant release, Audit filing
- Ticket to Read: Motion and discussion to introduce a school wide ticket to read program to be funded in large part by the PTA.
- New Business
- Meeting Adjourned