Tomorrow evening, Sep. 18th, is our monthly PTA meeting at 6:30pm in the Multi-Purpose Room. Come hear the latest updates on our fundraiser, membership drive and upcoming family night. We’ll be looking for people with an interest in helping with our school garden as well as other volunteer opportunities.
In addition, this month you’ll have the opportunity to visit our book fair and purchase books prior to the meeting, so arrive early!
As always, babysitting is provided while parents attend the meeting.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve August 28, 2012 meeting minutes
- President: Welcome
- Principal: Any up dates
- VP of membership: Update on Membership drive
- VP of ways and means: Update on Fun Run fundraiser
- Family night: Report on food and DJ
- Yearbook: Approval of contract, cover contest, and free yearbooks to certain
- Treasurer: Any release of funds or checks
- Volunteers for unfilled positions: Yearbook Chair, Workroom and Garden
- Additional topics of discussion and announcements
- Meeting Adjourned