Please join us for our first PTA meeting of the year, this Tuesday Aug. 28th at 6:30pm to 7:30pm in the Multi-Purpose Room. We’ll be discussing this year’s fundraising and programs as well as forming committees to provide input on our activities such as the school garden, a school science fair, and erecting a shade structure on our playground. Please see the meeting agenda below.
Babysitting and snacks will be provided.
Reidy Creek PTA August 28th General Meeting Agenda
- Approve May 15, 2012 meeting minutes
- President: Welcome
- Principal: Any up dates
- VP of membership: Report on plans for membership drive, Report on plan for Breakfast w/ Dads
- VP of ways and means: Report on plans for fundraiser
- VP of programs: Report on plans for assemblies and science fair
- Mini Grants: Report on plans
- Discussion of Shade structure and Kiln projects
- Reflections Chair: Monique Buchanan on this year’s theme and important dates
- School Garden: Show of appreciation to eagle scout Jarrod Bargman and Kristen and Andy Moffat from ACE Rain Systems for our new rain collection system.
- Book Fair and Family night: Report on plans
- Treasurer: Year-end financial report, Approve Budget for 2012-2013 school year, Ratify checks
- Additional topics of discussion and announcements
- Meeting Adjourned